Wednesday, January 20, 2010

denx next door











I'm Rheden Novecio.17 years of age.I live in San Roque Acacia davao City.I was born on August 11,1992 in San Agustin Buhangin Davao City.We are five in our family.I am the youngest and I have my two brothers. I like to dance and sing.I love to play chess and basketball.I like to eat nutritional foods that makes my body strong and energetic.I like to be with someone who makes me happy.I dont like people who always treat me as a bad person.

BEST AND WORST

www.mushroom.com

Rating: 50% worst



My comment:

I gave 50% for this website because I am not satisfied for the design that has been created. Furthermore, this website is not an artistic like others.






www.bbc.com

Rating: 60% worst






My comment;


This website is worst for me because it is not surprising and the links are common.



www.videosonic.com

Rating: 70% worst







My comment:

For me, this website is not so good as that because the art is not there.




www.greeniq.com

Rating: 90% best




My comment:

I like the setting of this page and also the background.




www.nipx.com

Rating: 100% Best




My comment:

I like this website because it is simple but the application is so good.




www.ronoslnd.com

Rating: 80% best





My comment:

I like the design and the settings।





www.mia.com

Rating: 60% worst




My comment:

I don’t like it because its too bad to look at.







10 comments:

  1. pagka gwapo sa amaw

    hehehe

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngEE..
    grEEn??
    hihi universal jud huh..
    tc bhai..!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. +_+ Nature Lover D'i ka?

    Char lng...

    TCO...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paano sabihin sa isang tao na siya ay pangit?


    *"whaaaah pagnit kaayo ka!!!....joke lang"

    o di ba hindi masakit, joke lang kasi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AdIK........wAHahhahaha...

    pEro cHoy JApoN...weEEE..

    peRo AtiK LnG..

    ReplyDelete
  6. gwapoha fud nko uie....hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. whats up my men??

    its so hard to make a comment in english.

    but what a nice blog you have.

    you really spend a lot of time doing this.

    Am i right??

    take care always my friend.

    yam you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. kaloooooooooooooooooooooooooog!


    mao ni aq new blogsite


    comment huh bntay lng ka!

    haha

    tnx

    ReplyDelete